Use your favorite mobile or handheld antenna as a field-expedient base station antenna!
Select from BNC, SO239 or N connections and three ground radial options below.
Use this kit to quickly convert any BNC Rubber Duck antenna into an effective base station antenna.
This kit includes:
- One aluminum angle mount with stainless steel ground radial studs and washers.
- A BNC Female connector has been installed to the mount that accepts antennas and coax cable equipped with BNC Male connectors.
- Four 6″ stainless spring steel ground radials. (one pair of radials, 6″ overall length on each leg)
- Clamping bolts and saddle made from plated steel to resist rust and corrosion. Clamps to pipe,tube or conduit up to 1 1/2″ outside diameter.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
BNC Ground Plane Kit …. $21.95
Individual Mounts and Ground Radial Sets
Build your own Ground Plane Kit and use your favorite mobile antenna as a field expedient base station antenna!
NOTE: We do not recommend using these mounts with 102″ mobile CB whips or mobile antennas longer than 48″.
Choose your mount below and add your choice of three Ground Radial sets.
- Plain Mount: No connector, 1/2″ diameter hole. $17.95
- BNC Mount: BNC-female on top and bottom (As shown in the kit at the top of the page) . $18.95
- N Mount: N-female on top and bottom. $26.90
- SO239 Stud Mount: 3/8′-24 threads on top, SO239 connector on the bottom. The chrome plated nut can be removed to expose the 3/8″-24 male threads. $24.90
Ground Radial Sets:
Radials are manufactured from 3/32″ stainless spring steel wire.
Radial length can be trimmed with a grinder or heavy duty wire cutters
One pair = 4 legs
- 6″: One pair, 6″ overall length each leg (as shown in the BNC Kit at the top of the page. $3.00
- 20″ : One pair, 20″ overall length each leg…Perfect for 2 meter and MURS antennas. $6.00
- 31″ : One pair, 31″ overall length each leg…This is the maximum length available. $8.00
NOTE: The Ground Radial prices are based on combined shipping. Please contact us for actual shipping costs if you’d like to order radials separately.