A high performance antenna for general purpose scanning!
These antennas will receive the commonly used frequencies in the 450 and 850 MHz UHF bands, digital and analog.
PLUS: Your choice of two VHF Bands : VHF-Hi or VHF-FM/Air
This antenna was originally sold as the Centerfire Multi-Band Ground Plane. We are expanding our multi-band antenna products and they are now being sold under the Shrike Antenna name. Please visit the new ShrikeAntenna.com website!
- Rugged All Weather aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- All radials are 3/32″ Stainless Spring Steel.
- 3 Vertical Elements
- 4 Ground Radial Elements
- Clamps to any mast from 7/8″ to 1 1/2″ in diameter, mast is not included
- Plated steel mounting hardware
- SO-239 stud plus F -type Cable Adapter
- Can use any 50 or 75 ohm coax cable.
- Fast and easy set-up.
- Installation instructions are included
- Made in the USA
VHF-Hi / UHF Specs:
- Peak Receive: 150-170 Mhz, 420-470 Mhz, 825-875 Mhz
- Overall Height: 36″ (approx)
- Overall Width: 35″x35″ (approx)
VHF-FM/Air / UHF Specs:
- Peak Receive: FM Broadcast Band 88-108 MHz, 150-170 MHz, 420-470 MHz
- Will also receive Airband 108-137 MHz plus your local 850 MHz band – your results may vary depending on signal strength, terrain, coax type and length.
- Overall Height: 60″ (approx)
- Overall Width: 60″x 60″ (approx)
For best UHF scanning results we recommend using RG6 cable.. A Type “F” connector adaptor is included with this antenna. You can order an antenna with coax cable from the drop-down menu below.
You will need to adapt the F-type coax cable to your scanner radio’s antenna connector …these adapters are available at the bottom of this page.